Friday, March 1, 2013

Realization Friday


Finally it’s Friday!!!
And even tho I was out with a sick little girl, this week has seen extra long! UGH!!!

I fought a moment of depression for a few days.. on top of losing all motivation this week… I think I am starting to come out it of, at least I am hoping.

Here are the realizations for the week!!

This week I have come to realize:

~that so many people suck

~that once again, so many people don’t know how to accept the answer NO.

~ that God is so good.

~ that I need a vacation!!!

~that I am so tired of the snow!!

~that blogging and tweeting have brought some absolutely awesome people into my life.

~that I have two absolutely amazing kids!!



Hope Ya’ll have an amazing weekend!!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...