Thursday, October 15, 2009

one of those weeks

Dear Diary,
Its been one of those weeks... If I am gonna go grey... this week definetely added a few extra (hundred) strands... and really I am not sure exactly why.
I think it started with my ex m-i-l being on vacat this week... She gets my son from school on Thursdays... so with her being gone.. I had to try and rearrange the scheduling.. which nomrally wouldnt be an issue.. I just would take a late lunch and I would pick him up myself... but I have a doc. appt.. that unless I want to go in at 645am on a Sunday.. I cant reschedule. So for some odd reason, this just screwed up my whole thought process for the week.
My bf and I were having a few issues too.... not really sure where its going.. but I guess we will see... Tuesday had a Tastefully Simple training... till late... having a Purse Party on Friday.. so been trying to get everything together for that...
I think I am just waaayy over thinking everything...
But I am hoping this weekend is going to be a good one... I am hoping that the party on Friday turns out pretty good... (esp. cuz I need the money)... that Saturday is relaxing and S's father actually comes and picks her up. and that Sunday is relaxing too....
I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...