Monday, October 12, 2009

The grass is greener

The wonderful saying...

The grass aint always greener on the other side of the fence...

My mom always told me that growing up... the grass aint always greener...

I completely belive that is true... I know there have been time when I broke up with one person because I thought being with someone else would be so much better... and it wasnt so much better.. there were issues there.. but there were issues i could deal with.. so the grass wasnt so much greener.. it was just a different shade of green.



I was reading another blog about how this girl was dating this great guy.. He was practically perfect in everyway... but there was something missing... something just not right in the relationship. And she didnt exactly know what to do .. stay with him cuz everything else was perfect... or move on... she decided to move on...

I think if you are not married (marriage is totally diff. ill go into that in amin) just dating.. sit down with the person and see if you both are on the same level... trust your instint... if nothing changes.. then maybe its time for a change and you need to move on... the grass may not be greener on the other lawn... but it might be a different shade and it might be a shade you are adequate at seeing in the perfect light.

Now for marriage... yea the neighbors lawn may look greener... but the thing is.. you bought the house... its for life... get out the fertalizer... plant some flowers... may take a little bit of time for them to bloom... but it will.. but marriage is for life... you just need to put the effort in and make the yard perfect... in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...