Thursday, October 22, 2009

the first symptoms

Dear Diary,
I am home sick today with both of the kids. Ugh. I have a headache and a sore throat and am just tried. Baby girl actually slep thru the whole night last night and didnt get up till about 930 this morning. I think that is the longest she has slept in at least 6months if not longer. Baby boy was complaining last night that he wasnt feeling good and again this morning. Noone had a fever but no one feels all that great. So I figured with swine flu going around and everyone in our lives being sick with something we should take to day off and just relax. Or at least try. With 2 kids there really isnt any resting for me at all. :-( I wish that I had someone here that would take care of me while i am sick... I texted the bf and asked if he was planning on coming over. Of coruse he isnt. I guess I just assumed that since I wasnt feeling that great today that he would come over tonite and help take care of me or something... but I guess not...
Then the surgery center called me to talk about payments since I havent reached my deductable yet on my insurance. I owe the full amout which is over 500 dollars... so I can either set up a payment plan with them which is about 98dollars a month or apply for care credit care. Ugh. Why does it always have to be difficult. I wish I had a partner in everything. A man that was my husband and was here with me to help me thru everything... We could do things together...
High point of the day... well last night... I fixed my toilet. Thanks to my stepdad coming over the night before and showing me what needed to be replaced. I went down to home depot and got the part and fixed it!! yeay! it works!! Then I also replaced my shower head. So I am glad those two things are done... Once I am off of here I plan on going and taking a nice long shower... if the kids let me anyway.
I feel like since I am home today that I should be doing something... cleaning... rearranging... something... ggrr... I hate not doing anything...
I am starting to worry about my job too. I am not really sure what is going to happen with it... and even tho I dont care for it... its all I got. If I lose my job, I am screwed. I have no one to help me pay the bills or nothing... I guess I am just in one of those over thinking type moods today.
I want to rearrange my family room... but I dont think that is something that I am going to do today. I need help moving my tv... it is too heavy and normally even if something is too heavy ill figure out someway to move it... but I am too scared, it would be just my luck that I would drop it or soemthing and boom.. no more tv. (that I am still paying on)
My parents are in Florida this week. So I have to go over there and let the dogs out everyday. This weekend I am thinking of making it a kid weekend. Go to a halloween walk on friday, get and carve pumpkins on sat. Have a movie night and/or a fire. Go on a hay wagon ride... I just hope this weekend is nice so that I can do all these things with the kids. This week so far has been beautiful. So I really hope it continues to this weekend.
Im gonna go read the weather report...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...