Friday, February 17, 2012

Realizaton Friday


Its Friday!!!  I am so so so happy for this week to be done!!! Yay!!!
Thanks for everyone who sent me a realization!! J

This week I have come to realize:

~ life is no fairy tale… and sometimes prince charming ends up.. not. Lol.

~  I have some of the greatest friends in the worlds

~ that aaahh… I liked going to the shooting range and shooting the target paper! Lol. it was fun!

~ that I kinda want to go hunting.  J

~ that I am probably just going to be single forever. Lol.

~  that I am glad things happened they way they did. I am def realized so much this week! 

~ that the Lord always has a plan.. and sometimes if we try and divert from that plan.. he will let us be knocked down a peg to get us back onto that plan.

Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!!! I am going to try! 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...