Saturday, February 25, 2012

depleated


I woke up this morning feeling very down and sad.  I didn’t want to get out of bed, but I did because the kids want breakfast. I had planned to make French Toast for them.. and I get in the fridge only to realize that there was no eggs. L No French toast. 

I just feel depleated. 

I have no motivation for anything today and feel very overwhelmed.  My house is a disaster. I have laundry everywhere that needs to be picked up, washed and put away.  I need to get my son to baseball in an hour and I haven’t even showered yet. At some point I have to go to my dads and change the dressing on his foot.  I have to take my son out to his dad at some point.  And I just don’t see me getting things done. Yet here I sit on my computer venting things away.  I just had my time with God and it helped me think of things.. I need to just put it all in his control.  What doesn’t get done, doesn’t get done.  It will be ok.  I need to get back to making my lists. 

I feel like there is so much I need to change in my life… and I am not completely sure where to start… and I am scared to death about it too…. Because I fear with this change… I am going to lose a lot friends in my life.  But I guess then if the friends leave, they really weren’t friends to begin with right?? But that doesn’t make it feel any better.

Maybe its just the depression talking.  I know in the end it will be ok. No it will be more than ok. It will be great!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel...so many things on your plate, but being paralyzed by the overwhelming nature of it all. You're right...The laundry, the dishes, all of it can wait a bit. Wash your face, pull your hair back, a little lipstick and carry on, sweetie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...