Friday, February 10, 2012

Realization Friday


o.m.g. (oh. My. Gosh.)  I am so happy its Friday. This week has flown by tho.  So I am thankful for that… and so thankful for my Lord for getting me out of the funk I was in last week…  sometimes you need the tear to cleanse your eyes so you can truly see again!!


This week I have come to realize:

~ that in order to truly be happy- my focus needs to be on the Lord and not so much on life.

~ that things never turn out the way you want them to.

~ that life is a roller coaster at times.

~ communication is key to everything… with out it you are just stuck on stupid.

~ lists are very important!!

~ I need to get a good bible study guide and a new devotional. (any suggestions??)

~ that I seriously dislike having to call people.

~ I need to get into YOGA. I want to be able to obtain my dream to be a Christian Yoga Instructor.

~ sometimes I feel people look down on me…  Im 30 with an almost 10 year old,  not married. 2 kids.  But ya know what??!!!  Im a kick ass woman!! Period.  The Lord has made me who I am, brought me to where I am.  Im supporting my family. I own my own home.  Been at the same job for 8 yrs now.  I may not be the ideal woman… nor I may not be where I wanted to be by this point in my life.  But I am here. I did it with out a man’s help or my parents help (financially).  I am strong. I am beautiful.  I am the woman God created, every single day I am becoming the woman he wants me to be.

Have a great weekend ya’ll!!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing a Bible study with some girlfriends called "So Long, Insecurity" by Beth Moore. I've really enjoyed it! You should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...