Friday, January 6, 2012

Realization Friday


Its Realization Friday time… I am sorry its been so long since I’ve posted. Just so much going on and no motivation… I am going to try and change that this weekend. Hopefully. J

I actually had help this week with my realizations!!!  Thank you!!! 

This week I have come to realize:



~ that when a great person comes into your life and makes you feel great… you tend to forget all the good feelings anyone else ever made you feel.

~  that’s its hard for some people to be honest.

~ that it seems that no one thinks that I work… and that I can take care of whatever it is they need.

~  that men suck

~  that my life could be so much worse

~ that just because a movie has two huge actors in it doesn’t mean its going to be good.

~ that I am never going to be happy till I am happy with myself.

~  That my ex will never get his shit together and it makes me really sad.

~  that my parents are always going to tell me to get rid of my dogs.

~ that it seems crazy and too good to be true.. but I am letting go and falling in love with him.

~ that I seriously have slacked with the blog the last few weeks.. I need to get on that.

I hope ya’ll have a great weekend.  I am looking forward to tonight. The man that I am interested is coming over. I am really excited for that!  Then we are going out with a bunch of friends for a going away type gathering for my sis. She’s gotta go back to Cbus after being here for 2 months. L

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...