Monday, January 23, 2012

1st Hockey Game

 I took the boys to their first Hockey Game!! They absolutely loved it! And so did I and my bff! It was a ton of fun! I can't wait to go again.  Now Lil Man and his Lil Buddy wanna learn how to play hockey. HHMMM... that could be a good idea... one way to get out some pent up aggression and get out some of that unused energy that seems to come out in the post inopportune times. :-p  






cheese!! 

funny faces! 

big purses come in handy when your hands are full! 

fight! fight! fight! 


hehe.. we match- and didnt even mean to. White shirt anyone??!! 


view of the city :-) love it. 
souvenirs! 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am glad ya'll had a good time! I went to one YEARS ago for the first time and I enjoyed it.

    Ya'll are adorable! Love the dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. I love your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...