Thursday, January 19, 2012

retweets of the week


I love retweeting great sayings… Here are some from this week that I have retweeted!! J



I'd rather hear a guy say, "I made plans for us." Instead of the usual... "I don't know, it's whatever you wanna do."


If it’s meant to be, it will be. If not, it won’t. Simple as that

I love the way you lie...LOL JK, if you lie to me again i will throw a brick at your face.

God works in ways that us as human cant understand !

if you want to be treated with respect, you must respect others. That includes those you don’t agree with, or may not even like . #reality


The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


Sometimes you just have to sit and give yourself alone time to work out some emotional confusions.


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...