Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not enough time.


I am starting to feel the overwhelming-ness of life today. Ugh. 
I feel like I hardly ever have any time at home anymore. And I hate it. I am always on the run to somewhere!  

My average night the past couple weeks have consisted of: work till 5/515. pick up kid. Go to moms for other kid and dinner. Take Dad food/check on him. Gym. 730/800 ish go pick up kids from mom and head home.  I am lucky if I am home by 8/830 every night.

I am seriously thinking that maybe I just can’t go to the gym afterwork. L I really can’t go every day on my lunch either.  There just isn’t enough time. L It would be easier if I had someone at home to help with the kids… I could go to the gym after they were in bed. But that isn’t a possibility. So I have to figure something else out.  Ugh.

I know life will get easier eventually… but right now… I am just exhausted.  I don’t even hardly have time to see my new boyfriend.  Maybe once a week if we are lucky.

Oh well. I supposed that is life. J  And I am blessed.

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

  1. If I was closer I would watch your kids for you! But since I can't, I pray that your answer comes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...