Friday, January 13, 2012

Realization Friday


Yay!! Its Realization Friday!!

Here we are having our first REAL snow storm of the year! All I want to do it grab my kids, head home, light some candles, watch a movie and snuggle up with them on the couch.  But… those plans are going to have to hold off till at least tomorrow.  
Tonight, lil man is heading to his dads for the weekend and baby girl and I are heading over to a new beau’s J to hang out for a bit.. 

But anywho… Here are my realization for the week. Didn’t get any help this week L. Oh well.

This week I have come to realize:

~  that I want to get closer and closer to my Lord!

~  that working out everyday during the work week- kicks your  butt!!

~  that I love working out!

~  that life, love and realationships don’t always go as planned.

~  calling someone 3days in a row, leaving voicemails and not getting a call back is super annoying.

~  that I don’t like a lot of Lady Antebellum songs.  They kinda depress me. And Adelle.. sorry she just annoys me anymore.

~   not everyone in life is going to have the same beliefs as you but it is not your place to judge them but to be open about them and realize – to each their own.

~   that putting my life into God’s hands, praying continuously and letting him direct me is the best choice I have ever made with my life.


Hope ya’ll have a wonderful weekend!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...