Tuesday, June 7, 2011

tuesday. ugh.

I had a really great post this morning in my mind… and I didn’t write it down and completely forgot about it… and now its gone. L I completely forgot what I was going to write about it. OH Well.

So I am in the process of trying to find a baby sitter… School for LiL Man lets out tomorrow… and yea… I don’t have a sitter for him or for baby girl (her last day is Friday) yet… I suck at this kinda stuff. Lol.  And I am going to really hate sending her to a new sitter all by herself next week because lil man will be in Florida with his dad.  Ugh.  Always something. lol.

I have been getting up early every morning and having my yoga time and this morning even was able to read my devotionals and have quiet time with the Lord… I want to do this every single day.  Tho I am a slacker. But I am going to try and make this a new week… a new beginning.  So here’s hoping I get to do it.

Lil Man’s got baseball tonight, tomorrow and Thursday… So that’s what we will be doing all week. J  I love it.  

I wanted to do a summer survival kit for lil man’s teacher as a lil adios and thank you gift… but after reviewing my finances… I don’t hardly have any extra money. L So I dunno what to do.. I’ll see what I can come up with J

I dunno… my minds a blank today… I have been very anxious all day… can’t sit still… been picking/biting at the skin on my fingers… etc.. I don’t know why.. I just kinda get like this every once in a while. It sucks.. but I guess that’s part of life too… ugh.

Hope your Tuesdays going great!!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...