Friday, June 24, 2011

Realization Friday

Finally… finally… finally … its Friday. Even tho this week has gone by pretty quick.. I am so happy that it is Friday!! 

This week I have come to realize:


~ That I need to make a summer check list of things that I want to do J

~ I need more quiet time for me and God.

~ that maybe I am done having kids…

~ That maybe I need to get used to the idea of being single… forever.

~ That I want to have people over for tea instead of beer…

~ That my brain feels like its sludge all the time anymore..

~ That I still defend my idiot baby daddy to people when really I shouldn’t

~ That My God Loves me!!

~ That I need to quit being so lazy and get my clothing site up and running!!




Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!!! Ill try and post over the weekend… but.. yea… Ill probably forget.. its family time then!! J

thot I would share- going thru old pic- this is from 2007!!! 

Blessings n Love
Overthinking Mama 

4 comments:

  1. As always a great Friday post.

    And I like that picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog and can already tell I'm going to burn way too many midnight hours trying to catch up on your story. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can identify with one or two of your realizations there :) Hey, you'll never know if the right man finds you someday. Lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...