Friday, December 31, 2010

Realization Friday

I’ve come to realize:

~That internet email can suck and things can get deleted with out me even knowing it (like all my realizations that were sent in L )

~ That some people are just idiots 90% of the time

~ That God is really awesome!!!

~ That there is a such thing as Christmas miracles.

~ That some people just suck and don’t think that what they do or don’t do will effect anyone besides themselves

~ That its harder to trust people that I don’t know than I thought.

~ I can’t base the above statement towards everyone because it was only one person whom is making it hard for me to trust strangers.

~ My dog is crazy, stubborn, and determined. If he has to climb a 6ft chain link fence (at 65lb pounds) he will do it to get out of our back yard.

~ God is frigging awesome!!!  I know I said that before.. but its so true.

~ That I miss going down and visitng my sister. We always had great times together with or without the kids J

~ Its really hard NOT to pick at the dry skin around my fingers…but I must stop!

~ That all my blog followers are wonderful!!!



Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve (and safe) and a Blessed 2011!!!


God Bless
Overthinking Mama 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year overthinking mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to fight back the tears! That was good, especially the one about your followers! Thanks! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to bite my nails and pick at my cuticles until I had acrylic nails put on. That stopped me from doing that and even after I took them off, I never went back to it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...