Friday, December 17, 2010

Realization Friday

Wahoo its realization Friday!! And I actually got a few realization from other people this week!! Yay!!

I’ve come to realize:

~        I need to feel needed.

~        If I have a headache… I shut down. I can not function

~        I suck at the whole parenting thing

~        I am not as cheerful as I would like to be

~        I miss having a cat around

~        the grass aint always greener on the other side of the fence… sometimes those weeks look just as green as the grass until you step into them.

~        that true friends are really hard to find.. and even tho you may be a true friend to someone.. it doesn’t mean they will be a true friend back.

~        having a headache seriously such monkey butt


Make sure you send me your realizations for next weeks post: overthinkingmama@gmail.com


God Bless
Overthinking Mama

5 comments:

  1. There is something to be said for a little furry cat face to help keep a person sane...

    Love this post.

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to know yourself and embrace the hard truths:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't suck at the parenting thing-there is no rule book. Just be you, the best you, and then you can't suck - it'd be like mother nature telling a flower: wow, you're a crappy rose, now aren't you? You can only be you - and that is amazing in and of itself because nobody does it better. We love you...here we are...and we care, a lot. Have a Great Holiday! You matter and we think you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the very best you can and in the end it will all be good...I know I am doing a great Job when my son tells me at the end of the day he loves me...and I am the best daddy in the whole world..despite the fact I grounded him for not listening or took away privileges because he didnt do his homework...in the end you can lay in bed knowing he loves you for being you....and then you see what tomorrow brings....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...