Friday, May 22, 2009

Realization Fridays-2

Ive come to realize:

~ I suck at remembering to write down my thoughts all week to update this.
~ I do have jealousy issues
~ that manybe the way I hurt now, is kinda the way my exhusband hurt
~ I have lust issues
~ that everyone isn't like me
~ that I am just as guilty at judging people-even tho I try very hard not to and I try even harder to not let it effect my way of thinking about them
~ I am obsessed with twitter
~ I think about what I should blog about every single day
~ that when it seems like people in my life dont have time for me, I withdrawl from them to a point
~ I am easily influenced
~ I am easily distracted
~ that my friends must really trust me
~ i have a very sensitive nose- to some things
~ I totally suck at budgetting my money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...