Friday, April 13, 2012

Realization Friday

the drive into work :-) via instagram


Man, I am seriously sucking lately at doing my weekly Realization Friday post. I'll try and get better with that... but I am sorry, I can't make any promises. 


I will try tho. lol. 


This week I have come to realize: 


~ that people you thought would be there to help- ain't always going to be there.


~ that just because you don't talk for months to a good friend, doesn't mean they are not still a friend. 


~ that the Lord is the only one who will be able to get me thru anything. 


~ that I really want to get my 1/2 sleeve done. 


~ that since I started leaving my dogs out the cage during the day, they aint as crazy at night. 


~ that my big dog seriously thinks he's my boyfriend- or something. lol. 


~ that sometimes all I need is some good music to uplift my spirit.


~ that I am def. not as popular as I was last Fall. Which is fine, a little disheartening and a small blow to the ego, but I know most the people I was texting on a daily basis will lead me down a path I really do not want to go. 


~ that I am going to live my life for my Lord. I don't want to be who I was. 




Hope ya'll have a great weekend!! Not sure what we are doing yet... but I know it will be fun, one way or another. :-) 








Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...