Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nominated!!

Yay!!! I have been nominated again this year for the Circle of Mom's Top 25 Single Mom Blogs.  


Please help me stay in the Top 25 by voting for me once a day! I really appreciate it!! 





You can vote 1x a day per computer... so get everyone you know to vote for me :-) lol. and use all the computers/smartphones/tables to vote too!!  


I feel very blessed to be nominated again!!  It's because of my wonderful readers that I was and will hopefully stay in the Top 25.  Wouldn't it be great tho if I could get into the Top 10... or ever the #1 spot!!! That would be awesome!! So please go vote for me!!!!  




Thanks guys!!!  


ps. voting ends April 18, 2012 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...