Thursday, February 25, 2010

ugh... my night...

this night hasnt been the greatest... tho i cant say its been overall that bad... I just really wasnt in the mood to deal with very much! lol.

I went and picked my son up from school today... his teacher had to talk with me :-( Apparently my son hasnt been turning in his homework like he is supposed to be.. and hasnt been turning in his classwork.. and the classwork that he does turn in.. is rushed and sloppy... so i grounded him.

We went over to my moms for dinner tonite.. which was nice, cuz I really didnt know what to cook and really didnt feel like cooking... but my son was in one of his hyper.. i cant listen to anything anyone says.. type moods... Not good for the way i was feeling tonite. So finally after telling him umpteen time to get things together and stuff.. we finally we able to leave...

then we got home and i stipped the beds because they needed to be washed (the sheets and comforters).. but then i forgot about them in the washer.. and well.. the kids werent able to go to bed on time...

finally after peyton finished his homework.. he started on one of his chorse... cleaning out the hamster cages... which of course broke apart (it was easily put back together) and dirty hamster poop, shavings, and who knows what else, spilled all over my family room floor... but Peyton did vaccum it all up!

So now its 10pm and i am sitting here in my bed... writing instead of sleep.. listening to my duaghter call out from her bed room "mommy i wanna tell you something" and "turn the hall way light off" and I want a drink" the normal chatter i hear before she even starts to be able to fall asleep! At what age does this become easier? at least the whole time for bed part of it?? cuz i am gonna go insane shortly!!!