Monday, February 22, 2010

So frigging hilarious

So my daughters father i-m's me today... and was like.. well I just wanted you to know that I am dating someone.. I didnt want you to find out from myspace or facebook or something... OK.. thanks for the concern.. I was very happy that he told me... but it just made me so glad that I didnt get with him. It was a week ago.. or less that he was trying to get me to get back with him... How badly he wanted me and him to be together and what not... ok .. so I am glad that I didnt.. and I am glad that he is moving on.. and I do understand that things happen quick sometimes... but all this does.. is make me feel even more positive that the entire time he was trying to get me back... he was "talking" to who knows how many other chics... and that was one of the reasons why I was so hesitant on getting back with him in the first place.
So I was telling my sister.. and she brought up the fact.. do you even know if he is seeing anyone or not or is he just saying it to make you feel jealous... honestly I dunno.. whatever... I just want to move on...

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend.. and it was really nice... He is practicly perfect in everyway.. I mean I am serious that I have never met a man as well rounded as him... he cooks, cleans, bakes cakes, has a good job, the start of an education, is responsible to what I can tell anyway... I have never met a man like this... let alone dated a man like this... I mean there are some negative things about him too that I am realizing... I am not really sure what all his thoughts are on Church and everything... and I always said that I wanted that in a man that I am dating/marrying... (im not planning my marriage or anything yet) so i dunno... I guess i am hoping that he will at least go to chruch with me and hopefully will open his heart to the Lord.

i mean he is sweet and loving and likeI said unlike any other man I have ever been with... I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...