Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Thanksgiving


This weekend we had another Thanksgiving dinner. Since my dad was in the hospital on Thanksgiving we decided to have it this weekend instead and also to have it my house...

One bad thing... is that my son was with his dad this weekend so he didnt get to be here for it... It was really nice my dad and step mom were here, my grandma barb, and a couple of my dads best friends... and then of course me and sissy.

My stepmom brought all of the food and just finished everything up here... In the middle of dinner my sister showed up to suprise everyone.. She lives about 2hrs away and doesnt come up all that often..

After dinner we all sat down to watch UP! It was really nice... First time we have ever done anything like that...

Over all it was a great day.

Today we went to church and then have just been lazy all day... I am about to go and pick up Pey from his dads and then go over to my moms for dinner... :-)


Here are some pics from Sissys 3rd bday last week... Ok it posted at the top of the page instead.. hhmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...