Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Selective Memory...

Why is it that we forget all the bad things in a relationship once we are not in that relationship anymore?
I was in a crappy relationship about 8 months ago... I loved the man more than anything... but it was the hardest relationship that i was in. He was lazy, he was uncaring, he was irresponsible, he was mean, insensitive... etc.. yet i loved him...
We have been broke up for 8month... and I am starting to finally get over him... then he starts being nice to me... telling me how much he loves me and how sorry he is for everything and how he has changed...
Why should I believe him? and yet.... i start to.. I try and think about all the crappy time... the nights i cryed myself to sleep because of him, the times i felt absolutely worthless, the times i wished i was somewherelse... but its harder and harder everyday...
Why do we forget the shitty parts of a relationship? Why does our brain work like that... Why cant we remember all the b.s. that the man put us so that we dont end up back into this situation...

1 comment:

  1. I defiantly know what you going through and it sucks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...