Wednesday, June 18, 2008

long deserved venting... lol.

Well its been way too long since my last entry... things have been hectic lately with me... and by thte time i have a free moment... honestly i dont want to think period...

lets see... where to start!!!

pey started tball last week... he is freakin good... this is his 2nd year at doing it... and really i am not sure if he should even be in tball.. but he is not old enuf yet to get into any other type of baseball... which kinda sucks cuz he is good... i mean i know i am partial because he is my son... but he's good... gonna make mommy some money one day! lol! he has his first game on thurs. so that should be exciting... i am hoping his father makes it to the game... I know a few of my friends will def be there cheering him on! I am excited!

My dad went back in the hospital a week ago... so we have been trying to get up to see him as much as possible... but its hard... especially with my hectic life here lately... its exhausting... but i try and be a good duaghter and get up to see him...
my mom went out of town last week... and so asked me to take my brother out to dinner and up to see my dad... so i did.. my brother is 42yrs old... and is mentally handicapped... he has the mentallity of a 3-4yr old... and is stuck in a 6ft 250lb body... which can be pretty strong when he wants to be... so anyway... i take him and my two kids out to dinner... luckily my good friend came along with us... which was a life saver! so we went to dinner and my brother decided he needed to go to the bathroom every 10min... then my son had to go inbetween that... and of course my daughter being the mama's girl that she is... didnt want me to leave.. so everytime i did... thru a fit over it... needless to say... by the end of it... i needed a drink... but other than the up and down and the constant pulling my bothers hands off of everyone hair that was around me ... it was a great time!!!

then for father's day i took everyone up to see my dad in the hospital and to take him our gifts for being a wonderful daddy to us...
well my son ate a peice of fruit that my mom gave my dad from my brother (yea if that made any sense) and in doing so... realized that his bottom tooth was loose! now im all excited... i love loose teeth... i almost miss having them... and playing with them... (yea..starting to realize that i have a slight facination with pain! lol! and that i am slightly odd too!lol! ) Well pey is freakin out... he starts crying and jumping up and down and just acting a fool cuz his tooth is loose and he's scared and he said it hurt!!! and decideds to do all this... in the middle of the hospital room!!! i keep tryin to calm him down and tell him its not as bad as he thinks it is... trying so hard not to laugh at the same time because the faces that he is making are just hilarious... you woulda thought someone just bit him or something... i cant even explain how he looked... ireally wish i woulda had my camera then! lol! finally i got him calmed down... and tried to explain everything to him.... then he was fine... and excited... but i could see still worried.... but hes good now... cant wait for it to come out so he can get some money from teh toothfairy! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...