Tuesday, February 19, 2013

strange dreams of the a.m.



This morning, I had a dream that I went to a tattoo shop/convention or something to see a famous tattoo artist.  That  friend of mine wanted me to go for her to talk to him about getting a tattoo. She couldn't go for whatever reason. 
So I go.. and first he shows me this dragon tattoo that he thinks would be perfect.  First suggests placing it on my shoulder and then having it go down my arm. Then he suggests that  I should have it on my left forearm, going around my wrist and its tail is in my palm. 

Then I tell him that I want a half sleeve of flowers and a few other ideas I have... He then suggests a white lighthouse.  And that has stuck in my head all morning... a white lighthouse. So of course, I look up the meanings of everything. 

Lighthouse
To see a lighthouse in your dream indicates that you are seeking guidance during a difficult and tumultuous time.

White 
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.�Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate. Or it may refer to a cover-up. In Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

Tattoo 
To dream that you have tattoos represent your sense of individuality and the desire to stand out in a crowd. You want to be unique and different from everybody else, particularly if you do not have any tattoos in real life. Consider also what the tattoo is and what significance it has in your life. It may represent something that has left a lasting impression on you. Alternatively, to dream that you have a tattoo suggests that a waking situation or decision is having a much longer lasting effect that you had expected.
To dream that you are getting a dragon tattoo on your wrist implies that you are looking for attention. You want to be acknowledged and awarded for your efforts and positive actions.

And this is what I found...  though I didn't actually see the lighthouse.  But a white lighthouse tattoo was very prodominate in the dream.   

I guess we shall see... :-) 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...