Friday, February 22, 2013

Realization Friday



Its been way too long since I did a Realization Friday post. For those of you that have no idea what a Realization Friday is... well its when I gather up the things that I have come to realize for the week and post them on here... I also collect realization from my readers also. If you have a realization that you would like to send in, please email me at overthinkingmama@gmail.com.   You realization will be posted anonymously, so don't feel shy or embarrassed by anything that you send in. :-)

So without further delay...

This week I have come to realize:

~ that I do not like pushy guys. Just because I give you 5mins of attention does not mean that we are meant to be, that we will be a happy couple or that we will be married.

~ that I am starting to have more days where I am just brutally honest about things. Its becoming harder and harder to keep my mouth shut.

~ that I am too nice at times.

~ I am easily discouraged.

~ that I give everyone at least one chance...even when I probably shouldn't.

~ that my son's school seriously frustrates me.

~ that even now after being divorced 7years... my ex husband still apologizes to me for things said when he's upset. :-) 

~ that I don't want to date anymore. I am tired of all the bs... and I need to just focus on me, my babies, and my Lord. 

~ that some people... just don't get me.

~ that some people do not understand the meaning of NO. lol. 


Hope ya'll have had a good week. and have a great weekend!!! 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

  1. I think you don't want to date anymore because you are tired of being disappointed. Hang in there.

    At least your ex apologizes and shows some kind of remorse : ).

    Great post as always! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...