Saturday, May 19, 2012

different directions

I sit here on this beautiful spring morning and feel I have nothing to say.

I feel overwhelmed with all I have to do today.  All that is expected of me today. 

But I need to focus on the Lord today. My heart needs it. My soul needs it.
 
I feel so torn in too many different directions... physical, mentally, spiritually... 

I feel like I am being called for something... but I don't know, because I feel like I am being pulled towards something different.  And I really don't think I could have both.. It more of a one or the other... because with one, I will be pulled farther from the other... I have been struggling with this all day yesterday and even already this morning.  

I need to feel the Lord today... feel where he wants me... 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool Mama! I hope you find a more defined direction. But I think you are steering the right direction with your faith in the Lord

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...