Friday, March 23, 2012

Realization Friday!

 Its been awhile… but finally.. finally.. finally… I am doing a Realization Friday post!


This week I have come to realize:

~ that out of all the days… Friday are the most tiredest ones for me.  (and yes I just made up a new work)

~ that I really think that the weather effects my moods. Last weekend it was perfect here and for the first time in months, I have actually felt normal

~ that I really am super blessed

~ that I really need 3day weekends.. Just can’t get everything done in 2 days! Ugh.

~ that the closer I get to being able to put my house up for sale.. the more the kids to crap to push me back.

~ that sometimes I think people forget that I work full time and have two kids to raise.

~ that I have an awesome support system. I really don’t know what I would do with out my mom!

~ that a friendship is only as much as both people put into it. if only one person makes the effort, its no better off than if neither put in the effort.

~  that God has a plan for me.. I just need to keep praying about it and be open to where He calls me!!


I hope ya’ll have a wonderful weekend!!!! 

And make sure you check out Wednesdays post for the sneakpeeq.com giveaway!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...