Friday, March 9, 2012

letter to my mom


Today is my 30th birthday!!! Yay! I wanted to write a little letter to my mom… who is an amazing woman!!  I don’t know how she does it most days… but she never ceases to amaze me!

Dear Mom.

Thank you!!!

For everything!!

I feel so lucky and so blessed to have you for a mom. You make so many sacrifices for me. You love me unconditionally. I really don’t know what I would do with out you.  You are my life save. My rock.  You get me thru everything. With out you, I really don’t know how I would manage.

I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye on everything in life… but you have always been there for me.  You are an inspiration to me.

I hope that I will become half the woman, friend, and mother that you are. 
You amaze me daily with what you do and what you sacrifice for your family.

Words can’t even express how much you mean to me.

I thank God daily for you!!

Thank you for being my mom. For being there for me these last 30 years of my life… and for being there for my future. 

I love you!!
Sarah

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...