Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A-Z of Me


Yea… Im jumping on that bandwagon.. mainly just cuz I don’t really have any motivation to do anything else today… ugh.


A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen… but I really do need a king- esp since I have 2 kids who end up in there with me… ugh.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I hate hate hate hate doing the dishes.
D. Dogs: A Chihuahua and a Mutt (pitt, boxer, who knows whatelse…)
E. Essential start to your day: Waking up.  Followed by time with God.
F. Favorite color: Pink, Purple, Black
G. Gold or Silver: Def. silver or white gold..
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: nada
J. Job title: Mama, Sales Gal, blogger, crazy chic.
K. Kids: Lil Man and Baby Girl 
L. Live: 
Close to Insane, Ohio
M. Mother’s name: Mom
N. Nicknames: Sissy, Sarah Bear
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I have had my babies
P. Pet peeves: 
People who say they will do something with no intentions of doing it at all.
Q. Quote: Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great. ~ Mark Twain
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: One older brother… 2 older step bros and 2 older step sis. .
U. Underwear: What you eating under there??  You are eating Underware?!  Eeww.
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: My self and my total lack of wanting to get out of bed. .
X. X-Rays you’ve had: A lot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: IDK.. pretty decent at baking I guess.. lol. idk.
Z. Zoo animal: none. I love the Meerkats.. J

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...