Friday, September 16, 2011

realization friday


Its that wonderful day of the week… that we all look forward to starting Monday morning… Its Friday!!!!

And that means… its time for….

The realizations for the week!!!


This week I’ve come to realize:


~ people are idiots

~ that some people are just full of double standards.

~  that I am not all for a relationship right now.. I just wanna meet people and see what happens and where it goes.

~ that my friends hold grudges about people that have wronged me.. more than I do.. to me.. it aint worth that energy.

~ that I am a total dork.  I went to the library and got 4 books to go with the one I am reading… and like 9 movies… this is my life anymore.. and I love it.

~ some people just draw out drama.

~ that God is good… even when I am not… HE still is.



Make sure to send me your realizations for the week so I can post them up!! Everything is annonomys.  Overthinkingmama@gmail.com

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...