Friday, September 9, 2011

Realization Friday




TGIF!!! Thank goodness.. Even tho it was only a 4 day week… I am so happy that its done.. and it seemed to take forever… yet went quick. I wish every week was only 4 days!!  That would be perfect!!

Any great plans for the weekend??

Me?! NOPE!!! Rest Relax and Rejuvinate.

And guess what… its my favorite post of the week!!!

Realizaton Friday!!

And don’t forget if you have any realizations.. you can always send them into me…


This week I have come to realize:

~ That ex’s can be friends again.. you just need to give them time.

~ That sometimes the expected never happens and the unexpected does.

~ That people are crazy!!

~ That I forgive and forget too easily.

~ That I have a lot stronger will power than I ever thought possible.

~ that my phone is seriously annoying me!!!

~ That summer is over and now its back to being my normal self.

~ That I couldn’t live with out a few of my friends!!

~ That God is so good to me!!

~ That I won’t settle for less than what I deserve…  a good family Christian man.  I have yet to really have that… and maybe that’s why nothing has worked out.

~ That I hate thinking bad about someone when I have no proof. L

~ That I love being who I am… dork and all.


Enjoy the weekend ya’ll!!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...