Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wonderful son


Hello all my wonderful readers!!! J

All I have been able to think about today is my wonderful son.  How even in all my frustration.. he amazes me. 

Last night we were talking and he told me how he was invited to a friends house in a couple weekends… and I told him it was fine if he wants to go. He said no. Him and the boy aint friends. He doesn’t like him anymore. This was a kid that he was friends with and has known since kindergarten. I asked him why?? He said because the kid swears too much!  I couldn’t believe that was a reason. But then I think back and when we watch movies that have adult language in them.. he is always saying “man I wish they would quit swearing” or would apologize if it was a movie he picked out saying that he didn’t know that there were going to swear!  

My Lil Man is growing up!! And even tho we bump heads from time to time. And I wonder sometimes how I am doing as a mother because more often than not I feel like I am a failure…. I am so proud of him… I am proud of the maturity he shows in situations…  he is still a kid and still makes kid choices and mistakes… but when it comes down to him… I am so proud of him!!!

He is my heart. 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...