Monday, October 25, 2010

Just thinking on a MOnday..

Its Monday and well.. I dunno. I am in one of those thinking moods Not really so much overthinking just thinking. Lol.
I had a great weekend with my BF. We finally had a night alone. Just us. No kids. We havent had that in well, a long time. It was really nice. We went to a haunted house and I was leary. Most of the haunted houses dont scare me, but this one was pretty good. I actually got scared and so did my BF J  It was great. Then we came home and watched a couple of movies and snuggled on the couch with the candles lit and the fireplace going. It was really nice and relaxing. Just what I needed! J Sunday tho, I felt like a chicken running around with my head cut off but I guess it was all good. 
Today, I just kinda feel like writing. I have so much on my mind, but not sure how much I can write on here because too many people read this that I am not sure how they would react to it and honestly I am not in the mood to deal with it.  Sometimes I just need to vent, and I dont think certain people get that that I am just releasing my brain on here and not always being personal, or critical, or anything like that I just need that release.. cuz I really dont have anyone to talk to I know I have my mom and my bff and my sister but sometimes what I need to talk about effects them or I know that they have their own things or are to busy so I dont feel like I can always go to them.  So this is my next bff. Lol. and I think sometimes, its taken more than what it is and then I have to go and explain myself and all that.. .and really that is just more work and more stress than need be and its not always worth it ugh. Oh well..
Here to a great week.
God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...