Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Challange

The Challange... if i choose to accept it (good chance i will) is to think more positive... focus on my blessings... dont look at life as the "glass half empty" but as its half full...

I have learned over the years that even tho I do try and look to the positive... I have a tendency to focus on the negativity.. focus on what I dont have and what other do have...

It really bothered me that my friends on facebook, twitter, real-life had these "perfect" lives... never anything negative in their status updates... perfect kids, man, house, etc... and it bugged me...

then i realized 2 things...

1- their life aint perfect.. and some far from perfect.. but they focused on the positive and that is why it seemed so good... even if it wasnt

2- thats coveting! i was coveting their life... i didnt even realize i was sinning!!!

So yesterday was my 28th birthday... and I told myself, I am going to become one of those positive people... I am going to try and look at everything with rose colored glasses on and make the best out of everything...
I already know I will faulter here and there... but even in less than the 24 hrs its been... I already feel better about life... its amazing how that happens!