Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Morning

Everyone is still sleeping. This is a very rare occurance around here. Normally LilyBee is up at the buttcrack of dawn and then the big girls soon after that.
Today, I was the one up at the butt crack of dawn. lol. I have a sinus infection. ugh. I woke up with a horrible headache, my nose all stuffed and running! Plus a nice crusted shell around my nose from where it apparently ran all night long.

The urgent care opens up at 10am... I will be there at 10:01am. lol. I have had symptoms for a couple weeks now.. but its to the point where its affecting my head and making it hurt... so its time to do something. I am a baby when it comes to headaches. lol.

One good thing about being up this early is that I get some quiet time with God. I don't get that often, at least not with out someone saying mommy mommy mommy... over and over again.lol (it is worth it tho)



This was in the devotional I was reading this morning.  It fills my heart knowing that God loves me. Knowing that God loved me first. God loves me now. God loves me always and God will love me last.  He loved me before I was even formed in my mother's womb. He loved me before my mom even thought about having a baby girl. He loved me before my mom was even born. Can you imagine a love so great?? It is such a hard concept for us to even comprehend... Our earthly minds and hearts can't feel a love like that for someone else... but God loves us more than we will ever understand. God loves us more. 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...