Sunday, March 5, 2017

chains

I am loving having a new and my very own laptop.
This is the first time in years where I can turn my worship music on... put my headphones in, turn it up and just get lost in the song. I want to say the last time I was able to do this I was pregnant with Madybear... so almost 3 years ago!!
I don't know. There is something about just being able to block out every single noise going on around me and just drowning my mind and my spirit in to music.

This is what I am currently listening to.. One of my favorite songs. It hits deep with in my soul... my mind.. my heart.




I first heard this song probably 5 years ago at church. It spoke to me so much. It brought me to tears. 

We are bound up by so many chains. Chains we don't even realize. Chains we put on our self.  Chains of unworthiness. Chains of doubt. Chains of feeling unloved. Chains of despair. Chains of negativity. Chains of guilt.   
These are the devils lies. Lies to keep you from being your full potential. Lies to keep you from Christ. Lies to keep you down and to keep you in the devils court.  Lies. Lies. Lies. 

There is power in the name of Jesus. 

Jesus gave up his life. He shed his blood so that these chains could be broke. His sacrifice took the power of the devil away from us. He took the hold the devil had on us away. We just have to believe in our hearts that. We have to believe that Jesus gave it all for us. It says we have to believe in our hearts and speak with our mouths and we will be saved. (Romans 10:10) The chains will be broken. 

We just have to have faith.  God loves you. You are special. You deserve those chains to be broken. 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...