Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mornings with Girls


This is my morning with my two girls. 
They are mad at me. 
I made them go to school. 
I made get out of bed. 
I made them get dressed. 

Renbug is mad at me because she couldn't find the salt shaker for her snack she was packing today and I told her that she needed to hurry up. So she got discouraged and just left with out it.  

Samipooh is mad because she didn't want to get up today. 

Neither talked to me on the way to school. Neither barely acknowledged me as they got out and went into school.  

It breaks my heart that they feel like this before school.

It breaks my heart that nothing I do makes it better but does seem to make it work. 

I know this is all part of life... they are growing girls... 8 and 10. They are becoming young ladies and I know as the years pass this will get more intense as their bodies change. 

I need to just love them, support them, and be there for them.  

Its hard and it hurts my heart for them. I say a prayer for them everyday and I know that God is with them through out their day- so I know that they are not alone.  

Blessings N Love 
Overthinking Mama 


2 comments:

  1. On the plus side, Sami is acting just like your natural born child in the fact that they are 2 sisters working together to punish mom. And you being the good mom you are, are truly punished. Good job. 4 girls so far, good luck! Love yuns, Aunt Penny

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...