Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Real Life



Someone posted the other day on facebook: Do Not compare your life to highlights of someone else's life.  Or something like that. lol 

That really had me thinking...  most people don't post the real life struggles of life. They post the cute, loving pics that show how great their life is. We don't want people to think our live is stressful or hard or lets face it- real. 

So I wanted to show you the real moments of my life. 

Today the kids had a snow day... my sitter couldn't come. So I had to attempt to work from home today... anyone with 2 toddler's knows how fun that is... add into a couple older girls who fight well like sisters... and that makes things so much more easier. *insert sarcasim* 

I see others post about them working from home with these cute little offices decorated perfectly... 
This is my office for the day... and if I need to take a call.. I have to go fun into my bedroom and lock the door and hope and pray that the kids don't come banging on it. lol


kitchen table, laundry piled up, and the evil eye given by my cat. 
my view on the other side. baby playing on phone... and dirty floors. 

my work partner... who every 5 minutes pushes the wrong something on the phone and needs me to fix it.
my view. dirty floors. dirty dishes. dirty. 

And in a few minutes... everyone is crying and wanting attention. lol.  Never a dull moment around here. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. I have been so blessed with 5 beautiful children. They may drive me crazy but they are mine

 



Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 







2 comments:

  1. The most important thing you can give your kids is love. A clean house is nice, but a kid don't care as long as they have clean clothes to wear & dishes to eat out of. Don't sweat the small stuff. I'm just catching up, aunt penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying not to let things bother me and focus on my family... somedays are easier than others. Thank you for the comment and for reading my blog. It means a lot. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...