Sunday, November 23, 2014

who woulda thunk

If you would have told me a year ago... that today I would be married, have a "new" daughter that we are getting custody of, have a 3 month old daughter and a baby on the way... I would have never beleive it. NEVER!! 
It is crazy all the things that can change in a years time. 

I still am in shock over it all. 

So the next time that you are feeling down. Feeling like nothing will ever change. That you will always be stuck where you are. Remember, God has got this. He knows what He is doing. And who knows where you will be in a years time!!!

This has been my past year/year and half...

March 2013- Dating an A-hole
            Met Big B
April 2013- Started dating Big B

May 2013-   Got let go from my job of 9+ years

June 2013-  Big B and I take a "break"

July, August, September 2013- Live life. Get closer to God. Look for a job. (unsucessfully)

September/October 2013- Big B and I start working on our relationship again.

December 2013- Big B ask me to marry him
               Find out that I am pregnant

April 2014- Find out that we are having a little girl.

May 2014- Rearrange the bedrooms, paint bedrooms.

June 2014- Sami-Pooh come to live with us.

August 2014- Have baby M.

September 2014- Get married.

November 2014- Find out I am expecting again...


Don't ever forget... God is in control. He's got this and He knows what he is doing!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...