Saturday, November 22, 2014

first timester

Good Morning world.
Notice there is no "!" at the end of that. lol. It is what it is. It is a good morning. I made it to my moms and then to work safe and sound. My husband made it to work safe and sound. The roads are straight ice. I couldn't even hardly park in my moms drive way because it is at a slight slant and my truck kept sliding back down the drive! lol.  but God watched over us and we made it safe and sound.
I am happy for all of that. But I am in a mood. In a not really crabby but not really happy type mood. Ugh. I was alright when I woke up... but then just one little thing irritated me, and boom there went my mood.
This is the one thing I hate most about pregnancy. The mood I get in. I feel like I am always in a bad mood. I don't want to be bothered with anything. I just want to sit and zone out. I wish I could just sleep the next 10 weeks away. 
I am nauseated all the time. I got meds from the doc yesterday, I am hoping they will work. They didn't last night, but I am hoping that maybe it's one of those things that it takes a few days to kick in?! lol.
Today is the first day in weeks, that I have acutally done something to my hair other than pull it back or stick it up with a million bobby-pins.  I actually put make up on other than just mascara. Its not that I really wanted to, but we are having people over this afternoon for a birthday party and I want to look nice for that. Not like I am half dead.
I feel bad because I know I am crabby all the time. I don't want to be, I just am so easily irritated.  One of those wonderful things that they "forget" to tell you when someone explains pregnancy.  I bet if someone had a class and told all the gory details of pregnancy and childbirth, girls would think twice. lol.
Don't get me wrong. I am so happy and so thankful that I am having another beautiful bundle of joy. I just hate this part. But in a few weeks I will be past this part and I will be going through a different stage of pregnancy. lol. Always something. :-)
Today is baby girl's birthday party. (Guess I am going to have to call her something different here soon... she's no longer a baby and no longer the baby in our family. hhhmm- Ren-bug. I will have to do a post updating on all my "nicknames" for the kiddos. lol)  I feel bad because her best friend was supposed to come up and we were going to have a joint birthday party for her, but with the weather being as horrible as it is, there is no way it is going to happen. I just hope everyone will still come for her birthday. I get off work at 2 and the party is at 3. Talk about rush! rush! rush! But, I know everyone will be late anyway... so its all good.  And I know Sami-pooh is a bit disappointed too cuz Ren-bugs best friend is Sami-pooh's sister. She was looking forward to seeing her, but hopefully we will be able to figure something out when the weather gets a bit better so they can see each other. :-)
Alright, enough complaining for now.

Stay warm and have a blessed day!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...