Monday, November 17, 2014

9 weeks and counting...

Well... we found out a couple weeks ago. We are expecting again.  I am about 9 weeks prego!

We are definetely hoping for a boy this time.  I am hoping for this morning sickness which just never seems to go away at any point during the day, goes away asap! lol

I am going to have my hands full here next June.  I am still in shock. And I am very scared. Having 2 little ones under a year old at the same time!!! Oye!!!

But I know God has a plan for it all and it will all work out one way or another!!!

Things at home have been caotic.  I haven't been feeling well and honestly not in the greatest mood most of the time. I am exhausted so the house is a complete disaster. We had a family friend pass away and I am in charge of cleaning her house out so that has been taking up time. I am behind on laundry and dishes. We seriously have ran out of dishes!!! lol  I am just hoping we dont run out of laundry!! haha. 

I have tomorrow off so here's hoping that I feel good, have energy, and can get everything done!!! *fingers crossed*

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...