Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is a day where everyone (is supposed to) stop and think about all of the things in life that they are thankful for.

God has blessed me in so many ways this past year. If you would have asked me this time last year if I would be where I am now... I would have told ya no way!!!

I am thankful for wonderful friends who are always there for me. Uplift me, help me, cheer me up when I am down. God seriously blessed me with many!!!  A special thanks for my 3 besties. Without them I don't know how I would have gotten through so many ups and downs in my life. Thank you and I love you - Leisa, Carlita, Mark.

I am thankful for wonderful parents and step-parents. My stepdad has helped me in so many ways and has always been there for me. My stepmom even tho it has been 3 years since her passing, she always had great advice for me, was always there when I needed her, she is greatly missed.
My mom and dad have always loved me. They have always stood by me even when I made stupid choices. They have helped me out in so many ways and have helped make me into the woman that I am today.  Thank you Mom and Ken and Dad and Bobbi. I love you.

I am thankful for my wonderful children. Even tho most days I want to pull my hair out, I couldn't imagine my life with out them. They are my heart and with out them I would be nothing.  I love you PeyPey, Renbug, SamiPooh, and Madybear.

I am thankful for great in laws... past and present. My ex-mother in law and I haven't always seen eye to eye but its been in the more recent years we have grown a mutual respect for each other and a special friendship.  For my new mother and father in law, they have been there for us when we have needed help. They have stopped what they were doing to be there for us. My grandma in law has always been there to support my husband and I, helps whenever possible and just loves us unconditionally. My step-step grandma has always accepted me and my children and my husband with open arms. She has always loved us.  Thank you and I love you all- Pat, Angie, Donny, Ione and Barb.

And to my husband. I am so thankful that God brought him into my life. We have had our ups and downs but I know that he is the man that God intended me to marry, to have 2 beautiful babies with and build a family and a life together with.  I love you forever and always Brett!!!


Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!!

Blessings N  Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...