Thursday, November 1, 2012

doubt

Between every text message or every call.
Between every moment spent together.

I wonder.

I question.

and I doubt.

I don't doubt you.
I doubt ME.

Doubt that I am good enough.
Doubt that I am really what you want.
Doubt that you are as happy as you say.

It has nothing to do with you, its all me and my past.

The hurt I have been through.
The feelings of being shown that I am not good enough.

No one else wanted me... why should you?

Its funny how a person can do so much damage to someone, and not even know it.

I think to myself, I am amazing. I would make any guy happy. Yet, I still doubt myself.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't doubt yourself.

    You're a wonderful beautiful woman. Your Prince will come.

    Be patient and have faith.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...