Saturday, November 3, 2012

too long

I can't believe that its been almost a whole month since I have last posted!! :-(  I just have absolutely no motivation at all. :-(  It's bad. I have barely even been reading any blogs lately either. :-(

Well lets see whats new...

We had the one year anniversary of when my step mom passed away. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.  I ended up missing a couple days of work because I think the stress of it all just completely messed with my stomach. I was having aches and pains and just felt naseous and miserable the whole time.  But on a plus note. My step sister came in from California (she moved there in August), so it was amazing to see her. We all missed her so much!! And whether she wants to fully admit it or not... I think she missed us even more. :-)

I found a new home for my big dog Edward. I hated to do it, but it was time for me stop being so selfish about him. He's stuck in a cage 10 or more hours a day on average. Its not fair to him, nor is it good physically or emotionally good for him. So I found him a really sweet family who adored him and he adored them. But sadly due to their landlord, Edward will be coming back here tomorrow. I am still looking for a good family for him thou.  I have missed him but it was also a relief of guilt that he wasn't stuck in a cage all the time.

I have a craft fair next saturday for the jewelry. Its going to be a long day, but I am hoping it will all be worth it. After that, I have a scentsy party for a friend.  Its going to be busy busy busy!!! But so worth it. I love doing this. I wish I could do this full time!!   I have a few more craft shows coming up in the future! I can't wait for them.

Today is trick or treat around here so I am going to be taking baby girl out and probably our little dog bella. Baby girl is going as batarina. which for that she has this cute little black and purple tutu and bat wings and ears and also little black gloves (i think the gloves are her favorite part of the whole costume!! lol)  She is adorable with it on. Lil man is with his dad this weekend, so he will go going trick or treating with him. He's going either as a Browns player or as Freddy Kreuger. This will be the first year lil man hasnt gone trick or treating with me, but he rarely ever goes with his dad... so its all good!!! I know he will have an amazing time. Plus, he gets to go to the browns game tomorrow with his dad!! So I know he's super excited about that!! :-)

 Well.. that is about all I can think of at the moment...

Have a GREAT  WEEKEND ya'll!!!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...