Friday, October 5, 2012

Realization Friday

It has been way way way too long since I last had done one of these posts!!! wow. 

anywho... here we go! 

This week I have come to realize:

~ that this past year has seriously sucks.. so many things went wrong, downhill and/or left me heart broken

~ that its satan trying to pull me away from God

~ I can't believe that its been almost a whole year since my step-mom passed away!! 

~ that I say Yay, Awesome and over use exclamation marks when texting, emailing, or just typing in general!! lol. 

~ that I tend to go crazy with the whole online requesting items to be put on hold for me at the library! 

~ that I hate having to do things alone. :-( 

~ that I am happy to be doing these again!! 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...