Monday, August 29, 2011

summer 2011


I saw this on Pintrest so I wanted to post… because this has been MY Summer 2011

Take chances
Tell the truth
Date someone totally wrong for you
Say no
Spend all of your cash
Get to know someone random
Be random
Say I love you
Sing out loud
Laugh at stupid jokes
Cry
Apologize
Tell someone how much they mean to you
Tell a jerk what you think
Laugh till your stomach hurts
Live life
No regrets.


This summer has been awesome. I told someone that this summer was going to EPIC. And compared probably to most of the past summers… I have to say to a point it definitely was EPIC.

I’ve done more this summer with my friends and family than I have in a very long time.

Spent a lot of time with my son and watching him play baseball.
Went to 2 Indian’s games
Had a jewelry party for a good friend
Attended a wine party
Went to a free concert and saw- Glorianna
Went to a concert with a friend and saw Josh Groban
Myrtle Beach with the family
Kellie Pickler concert with great friends
Lots of karaoke
Nights out w/friends
Outdoor fires with my kids and friends
Girls nights in with my besties

And I swear more has happened during the summer… my mind is just blank.  


How was your summer??

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

3 comments:

  1. You have done so much this Summer, wow! Its almost over and the new season will begin with new things to add to your list. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Glad you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my summer seems downright boring compared to yours! :) The biggest thing was definitely moving into the new house... We've been here a month though and barely have anything unpacked! I seem to be getting overwhelmed easily and just keep putting unpacking off until tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...