Tuesday, August 2, 2011

red.

 I decided to change up the look a little bit... so I went all out.   yea it looks like something bled to death on the top of my head at one point... but I love it!!  Sadly, its already starting to fad :-(  
bleaching it... 

gotta love the horrible yellow orange color... maybe i shoulda left it on just a little bit longer?! oh well. 
i seriously felt like i was pouring blood on my head... 

done. 


So far I love it. Though I am ready for something different again... I just don't know what yet. lol.  And when I wash my hair... the water is still pink- which kinda sucks.  and my towels are even pinker... which sucks even more.  But I do love it. So I guess we shall just see.  
Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 


3 comments:

  1. You're right. I did look like you were suffering a massive head wound at one point. All the same, love the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much braver than I am! My oldest daughter is a beautician and does my roots. I went brown once but didn't stay that way long. I always go back to to blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful :). Love it. Wish I had that kind of courage to color my head. Oh yea, I did once..to a blonde..it sucked..:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...