Sunday, November 29, 2009

baby girls bday

My daughter turned 3 yesterday... I thought it would be a better day than it was...
Both of the kids were in wonderfully cranky moods. Boy decided he wanted to argue and fight about anything and everything and girl was gonna throw hissy fits about everything that she didnt like.
We were supposed to go to the rainforest and then to Chuck E Cheese. Needless to say.... we didnt go to the rainforest. We ended up going to Chuch E Cheese for dinner... It was kinda sad for me... The whole day was kinda sad.
My daughters father, who has been saying he's changed and what not... didnt even come over or at least call to wish his daughter a happy bday. That broke my heart for two different reasons... 1... how sad that her father cant even come by to see her on her bday... luckily, she didnt notice... 2... i thot he had changed... he had been saying he wants me back and what not... and i thot he was a good man... guess not...
At chuck e cheese i was a lil depressed... I seen all these happy family together or at least friends together... and there i was ... alone...
but it was still fun... i played with the kids and girly had a lot of fun... so that was what was important!
after that we came home and had presents and cake and ice cream...
i think over all it was a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...