Tuesday, September 1, 2009

missing

ugh i am just in a funk or something lately. i just feel so blah. so mundane... like i am going thru the motions of life but not really living it. its hard to expalian and probably if you have never been here than you might not understand. i just feel like something is missing from my life... like something isnt right.. this isnt the way my life is supposed to be. I used to think it was cuz i didnt have a boyfriend... then i had a boyfriend.. and i still wasnt happy so i broke up with him thinking it was him... and i still wasnt happy... and its not so much that i am not happy.. i am very happy. I just feel like something is missing.. like my life should be more fulfilling. I have felt this way for about 2 years now... and I dont get it. I know im in a job i dont care for.. and have been for awhile now.. and i wonder if maybe that is it? if i had a new job.. if i would feel better? but when if i dont? I just want to feel satisfied.. I want to feel like when i come home... it good.. that when i wake up.. its not going to be just another day... just the same ole same ole everyday. I have patience that the Lord has a plan for me.. I believe this with my whole heart and soul.. and I think that is the only thing that has kept me going as long as I have... I know He has a plan for me... That this is a test or learning period for me... That things will get better... I just have to be patient. And patience is not one of my strongest abilities at all. Anyone that knows me will tell you that... So maybe that is what this is all about... patience for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...